Financial Analyst - GlasgowVacancy posted: Tuesday, 27 September 2016
Salary: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Job ref. no.: BR1818
The Purpose of this role is to support the MS & AS business in delivering key financial information in a timely and well-presented manner. The successful candidate will be involved and largely responsible for the review of datasets with the view of extracting key information for the basis of business decisions whilst also delivering presentation packs and dashboards. They will also be required to engage with key stakeholders as a business partner presenting this information to various departments and working with them to help drive the business forward with key initiatives and efficiencies in working practices.
- Development of analytical models to support key business decisions
- Involvement in creating financial statements for AS and MS
- Managing the revenue forecasting models for AS and MS
- Reviewing staff utilisation and providing analysis of working patterns using TimeTell
- Maintenance of existing financial reporting packs and dashboards
- Creation of new reporting packs for various areas of the business
- Regular presentations of financial performance and other business communications
- Assisting in the generation of budgets and forecasts by building good working relationships with those key stakeholders in the business
- Liaising with central finance and the business to ensure aged debt is kept to a minimum
- Processing of billing request forms and associated queries
- Other financial orientated tasks as may be assigned by line manager
- Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills with a professional attitude
- Ability to prioritise and Self-starter able to work on own initiative
- Able to work to deadlines and have a flexible approach
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Highly motivated and articulate
- Advanced IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience of data analytics and dashboards
- Ideally part qualified CIMA/ACCA with an accounting degree or relevant experience
- Good all round financial accounting knowledge
- Confident attitude with a proactive approach to work
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good presentation skills, confidence to talk to various sized groups of people
|Contact Name||Chantal Labode|
|Telephone||0207 182 3914|
|Address||CBRE, Henrietta House, London W1G 0NB|
CBRE is the world's premier, full-service real estate services company. An industry leader in virtually all of the key global business centres, we apply insight, experience, intelligence and resources to help clients make informed business decisions.
As part of CBRE UK Asset Services, our Real Estate Accounting Services (REAS) team provide high-quality accounting services to around 5,000 UK properties that we manage on behalf of our clients.
Based in Glasgow, the team consists of 160 highly talented individuals who work closely with our property and facility managers, covering accounts receivable and payable, cash management, and property and corporate accounting.
At CBRE, we provide a dynamic working environment that actively develops and supports our people, both technically and professionally.
CBRE is the world's leading commercial real estate services firm, employing over 70,000 people globally, across 500 office and 60 countries. The Company's core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management and investment management.Company profile View all jobs with CBRE
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist