Data AnalystVacancy posted: Friday, 7 October 2016
Salary: £ Competitive
About the position:
We are seeking an experienced problem solver to work at the forefront of Trax’s operations team. The ideal candidate will have logistics contract pricing knowledge and rating contracts management experience, excellent communication skills and the mind to analyse root-cause problems to generate lasting solutions. The role consists of analysing rating data to find patterns, trends, and inconsistencies in cost distribution and working with client teams to define and document root cause solutions. Experience in logistics, financial analysis, and/or customer management is critical. Self-motivated, smart, fast people will love our high learning environment.
About the Team:
You will become a member of a global, highly skilled commercial organization, stretching from Scotland to the US, Costa Rica, and the Philippines. The elite life sciences, technology, and manufacturing industries verticals work holistically with our cross-functional operations organisation to manage our customer relationships. We collaboratively create solutions that help our customers' businesses flow and grow.
You will have:
- Experience in rates, rating contracts interpretation, and management gained while working with a carrier
- Strong analytical communication skills
- Proven research and problem-solving skills
- 5 years work experience in the logistics and supply chain industry
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot, Vlookup)
- Proactive, independent, and results oriented
- Experience of working in an Agile (Lean, Kan Ban, Scrum) based environment
- Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain or Finance.
- Fluency in other European languages
Trax offers an exciting work environment where you will be learning alongside talented account managers doing the best work of their careers. You will have the ability to work with like-minded subject matter experts using Agile methodologies for quick feedback and active solutioning from all team members.
Trax Technologies, Inc., offers a cloud platform that assures logistic data can be trusted. Logistics transactions are inherently inefficient and risky. The inefficiency and risk arise because important information is often incomplete, inaccurate or inconsistent. Trax solves these problems through technology and services for both buyers and sellers of logistics services. Trax also provides companies with accurate insights through predictive analytics. It uses big data technologies to leverage Trax’s one-of-a-kind repository of over 1 billion logistics transactions from all industries, modes and countries to help businesses tune their operations for optimal results. Trax operates offices in the U.S., Europe, Asia and Latin America. Find out more at
|Contact Name||Julie Ann Angeles|
|Address||24 St. Vincent Place
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Project Coordinator - MS Project / Excel - Perm - Glasgow - Abrecco, glasgow
- Business AnalystGenpact , glasgow
- Strategy AnalystApplication Recruitment Limited, ayrshire-east
- Inventory Management AnalystBrightwork Specialist Recruitment, dunbartonshire-west
- AnalystMeraki Talent Limited, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist