AccountantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: £200 Per Day
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 79120
Change Recruitment currently have an exciting opportunity to recruit for one of our successful clients based in the heart of Glasgow city centre.
You will be either a qualified or part qualified accountant (ACCA or CA) and be able to demonstrate strong financial and management accounting skills.
The role will report to a Senior Finance Manager and will have scope to deal with key internal stakeholder's and will allow a commercial approach to the control and delivery of the accounts, reconciliation and reports within this team.
- Manage financial control process for compensation and benefits for the global business
- Deliver expense accounting and reporting process, whilst producing key business information to assist with strategy planning
- Accounting, reconciliation and substantiation of deferred cash amortisation and accruals for US GAAP
- Review and investigate deferred cash plans, payroll and tax queries associated with compensations processes
- Review general ledger balances for deferred cash compensation
- Assist with the development of new accounting processes to mirror new industry standards and adhere to the accounting policy group
- Maintain strong control and oversight inc. SOX compliance
The role will demand strong communication skills, largely to deal with key stakeholder's across HR Executive, IT, Business Unit Controllers, payroll, Internal & External Auditors and vendors.
This is a 6 month contract position that will have an opportunity to be extended or made permanent.
|Contact Name||Scott Eccles|
|Telephone||0131 473 5014|
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist