Financial Planning AnalystVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Salary: c£45,000 plus exceptional benefits
Job ref. no.: UK753147
Highly acquisitive international leader, with an extremely talented SMT that you will get extensive exposure to, currently has an opportunity for a commercially minded qualified accountant (ideally 2-3 years PQE) to join the organisation's dynamic and high profile Financial Planning Team.
The successful candidate will be a proven high performer and will be a proactive and inquisitive individual with exceptional communication, influencing and analysis skills.
- Work closely with the other members of the Financial Planning team to project manage and deliver the annual business planning cycle
- Run the capital expenditure approval and reporting process and take the lead on any capital expenditure related queries/issues that come through from SMT, including monthly reporting to the Board.
- Main point of contact within the team for product related queries and analysis, including:
- Preparation of weekly product utilisation report
- Being the ‘go-to’ person for all product related queries and analysis
- Preparation of product related analysis during external reporting cycles
- Responsibility for the completion of the monthly CEO/CFO Management Report
- As part of a small dynamic team, support the analysis and reporting of business performance with the ability to act independently to gather and analyse data from multiple sources
- Provide finance support to the HR and Marketing teams including preparation of month end financial information, forecasting and annual budgeting
- Supporting the Reporting Team with data analytics as required during the half year, full year and interim management statement external reporting process
- In addition to the above there is a significant amount of ad hoc analysis and reporting, often related to requests received from the CEO & CFO.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV. Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Laura Montgomery|
|Telephone||0141 227 9105|
|Address||Hudson Global Resources
130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist