Senior Financial Planning & Analysis AccountantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 7 February 2017
Salary: cú50,000 per annum plus benefits
Job ref. no.: UK754345
Due to it’s need to expand its planning & analysis capabilities, a global market leader has created a new role so that the business will benefit from a dedicated finance resource to deliver robust planning, deeper analytics, and proficient cost measurement. This role offer the opportunity to directly influence almost every business decision and empower business leaders to set clear strategies with comprehensive financial plans.
- Robust financial forecasting of business results and planning support for business expansion and strategic initiatives
- Deep analysis of financial drivers and business metrics and communicating the key messages to influence business decisions.
- Close partnership with each business area and senior leaders to build strong foundational links between business decisions and long term financial outcomes
- Key stakeholder management:
- Modelling of capacity plans for different functions based off key variables.
- Evaluating trends in claims volume and understanding opportunities for cost containment.
- Aligning financial planning with key insights including
- Connecting with broader finance management in the shared service centre as well as the senior management team.
- Identifying key trends in sales patterns and performance as well as tying financial outcomes to marketing priorities.
- Engaging with every member of the SMT and supporting decisions that will drive the business forward.
- Linking project/expansion business case expectations to business planning and analysis.
- Support build of quarterly forecast and the annual operating plan and working with key stakeholders, both internal and external, and articulating strategy.
- Support expense management of operating the business, including capacity plans, run versus change analysis, and cost savings assessments.
- Provide deep analysis of operational data to steer the outputs towards alignment with broader business goals and needs.
- Analyse financial results against plans, forecasts, and business cases and articulate the drivers and trends to non-finance audiences.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of business proposals spanning all functions
To be considered you will be qualified (ICAS/CIMA/ACCA) with no less than four years in a financial analysis role. You will be a self-starter who is results driven and will have exceptional communication and influencing skills – with the confidence and ability to challenge in the correct manner. A knowledge of multiple systems and experience of working with matrix partners within in a substantial complex organisation are all essential for this role.
|Contact Name||Laura Montgomery|
|Telephone||0141 227 9105|
|Address||Hudson Global Resources
130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist