Financial Controller (Commercial)Vacancy posted: Saturday, 11 February 2017
Salary: £52,000 to £57,000 per annum
Job ref. no.: UK753853
Global organisation that has experienced decades of impressive growth - both organically and through acquisition - and has an exceptional reputation within its sector, has opportunity for a Senior Finance Manger to support one of its high performing subsidiaries. This international subsidiary has a strongly presence in Glasgow, London, Dubai, Singapore and Shanghai.
Within this financial business partnering role you will report to the Finance Director, however you will provide financial and performance advice directly to the Managing Director that will assist in the running and strategic direction of the business and to support the development of a culture of continuous improvement; manage the overall financial performance of the company, including responsibility for the timely preparation of Group financial reporting and statutory reporting.
To be considered for this opportunity you must be qualified (ICAS/ACMA/ACCA) with a few years PQE and will come from a business partnering role. Exposure to an engineering company is advantageous, however is not essential.
- Build relationship with operational managers to ensure all necessary financial and performance information is being provided in a timely, accurate and meaningful manner.
- In conjunction with the divisional finance team, ensure all financial records are maintained in accordance with the established accounting policies and procedures.
- Provide support and assistance to the Senior Management Team to ensure that the team are fully aware of financial controls and risks and to provide decision making information when required.
- Manage working capital requirement and cash flow reporting.
- Manage / improve internal controls, to improve financial and performance efficiency.
- Liaise with the Finance Director and others in the explanation of monthly variances.
- Assist the Managing Director in completing monthly business commentary report.
- Liaise with the auditors and adhere to internal audit controls. Responsible for scheduling and completion of the annual audit.
- Produce and maintain finance procedures compliant with Quality Management System
- Presentation of monthly performance to senior management team.
- Preparation of group financial reports, budget and year end reporting or any other tasks related to the office.
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Understand business drivers and KPI’s; use these to maintain rolling forecast model for the business.
- The supervision and direction of a small accounting team including those responsible for transaction processing.
- Assist divisional finance staff as required
- Assist the managing director with any other duties that it is agreed may be necessary.
|Contact Name||Laura Montgomery|
|Telephone||0141 227 9105|
|Address||Hudson Global Resources
130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist