Financial AnalystVacancy posted: Monday, 13 February 2017
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000
Job ref. no.: UK754669:S1
Hudson Accountancy & Finance’s client based on the outskirts of Glasgow are looking to add a Qualified Finance Analyst to the current team. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing financial analysis and reporting of actual financial results for the business.
Key duties of the role include;
- Generate monthly management reports and design formats for management reporting
- Update quarterly scorecards and business status, track business metrics
- Gather and interpret estimated and actual monthly results for the business
- Track business performance metrics that can be incorporated into reports summarizing targets and actual financial performance
- Participate in system implementation and upgrades
- Assist in preparation of all statutory reporting requirements
- ICAS / CIMA / ACCA Qualified
- Experienced Financial modeller
- Understanding of standard cost models
- Ability to work to tight month end deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Greg McDermott in our Glasgow office.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
|Contact Name||Greg McDermott|
|Telephone||0141 240 2444|
|Address||Hudson Global Resources
130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Finance AnalystColesco Consulting, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist