Finance AnalystVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £Excellent Salary + Benefits
Job ref. no.: 85675BR
- Prepare monthly manufacturing packs including analysis of actual and projected utilisation levels and cost variances.
- Develop financial systems to provide standard costing and efficiency analysis for manufacturing activities to understand true operating profit and report effectively on variances.
- Support the Operational teams analysis and understanding of costs including scrap and rework.
- Provide monthly analysis to manage site pool costs and allocations within planned levels.
- Ensure projected operational labour resourcing requirements is aligned with financial forecasts.
- Support supply chain material cost management.
- Support Manufacturing develop functional budgets and linkage to 5YP.
- Oversee capital investment requests and management of capital investment spend levels.
- Provide financial accounting of inventory balances, provisioning and analysis of inventory holdings.
- Complete contract EAC s and supporting contract profitability analysis
- Support Manufacturing Transformation and Affordability activities
- Undertake ad hoc projects as required.
- You will be a qualified accountant.
You will have:
o Strong communication and analytical skills
o Attention to detail and ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
o Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
Raytheon UK is a subsidiary of Raytheon Company. We are a prime contractor and major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence and have developed strong capabilities in mission systems integration in defence, National & Cyber security and commercial markets. Raytheon UK also designs, develops and manufactures a range of high-technology electronic systems and software solutions at its facilities in Harlow, Glenrothes, Gloucester, Waddington and Broughton.
Raytheon Company, with 2015 sales of $23 billion and 61,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specialising in defence, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 94 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5I products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as cyber security and a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass Raytheon.
Raytheon Career Development:
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.
- 25 days holiday + statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success.
Raytheon UK Power & Control Business & Manufacturing centre of excellence is an exciting place to work for top rated professionals who desire a challenging yet rewarding role. With headquarters in Glenrothes, Scotland, the Power and Control business designs, develops and manufactures advanced power conversion products and electronic control systems. These consist of power management and distribution; missile guidance and control; AC-DC, DC-DC power supplies; motor control; power modules; hybridCompany profile View all jobs with Raytheon
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist