Data AnalystVacancy posted: Friday, 17 February 2017
Salary: Negotiable + Excellent Benefits
Our Client, the worlds leading manufacturer within their field, has an excellent new opportunity available at their Glenrothes site for a Data Analyst to join their team.
The Data Analyst will play a key role in generating rich insight for use by the sales and marketing teams through analysis of a variety of internally and externally sourced data. The Data Analyst will work alongside the product manager to identify trends and help inform changes to the product program in the UK and Ireland, presenting the findings of analysis to a range of stakeholders across the business.
Key Tasks include:
- Selection of relevant data sources (internal and external) depending on analysis objective
- Accessing relevant data, analysing key trends, combining findings from multiple sources, drawing conclusions and making business recommendations. Subject matter will be either in the form of regularly produced reports, in response to specific requests, or carried out proactively to support business goals.
- Working with multiple systems to extract data and combine in an easily understandable format with value adding commentary and analysis
- Identify valuable data sources that add depth and understanding to current knowledge.
- Work with Insight & Intelligence Manager and other colleagues as relevant to access and develop them
- Presenting key findings to stakeholders across the business internally (e.g. to Marketing, Sales and Executive team)
- Participation in team meetings
- Participation in internal workshops
- Sales/Operations Meetings – To arrange and attend as necessary to ensure working towards sharing of business valued information
- Marketing annual plan – To attend and fully participate in the team annual planning process
- Personal development & training
The ideal Data Analyst will:
- Hold a University qualification in a relevant discipline e.g. statistics, accountancy, economics
- Have experience of working within a data analysis and reporting role
- Have experience of generating a broad range of reports from various data sources appended with commentary and key observations
- Have experience of working with feedback from Senior Stakeholders to enhance the quality of data reporting
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have strong time management and prioritising skills
- Ideally have experience of working to lean principles, however this is not essential
Due to the nature of this role and occasional travel being involved (approx. 20 days per year) a valid passport is also essential.
The successful Data Analyst will have the opportunity to grow their career within a hugely successfully and forward thinking organisation, while receiving a salary which is negotiable on experience and a market leading benefits package including bonus offer, health insurance and flexible company pension.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
|Contact Name||Claire Cookson|
|Address||85 High Street
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist