Financial Analyst - Italian SpeakingVacancy posted: Friday, 3 March 2017
Salary: Competitive Salary
Job ref. no.: UK753158:S1
Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves 22 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we’re not stopping there. We’re home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there’s plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
Together we work hard to give our customers a better experience and are always looking for ways to improve in everything we do. That’s why our people are critical to our success. Our unique environment helps everyone to do their best work, fulfil their potential and achieve great things together.
This is a great opportunity to work for a global organisation where further progression in your career is available.
The Order to Cash (O2C) Financial Analyst manages the delivery of order to cash services.
- Lead the Accounts Receivable team to deliver required service in line with agreed service level agreements (SLAs)
- Responsible for maintaining the end to end process ownership for the process
- Day-to-day management of the team and ongoing development feedback to direct reports
- Provide strong O2C leadership and customer service focus
- Embed and promote the culture of continuous improvement, lead initiatives associated with end to end accounts receivable process
- Fully certified accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Italian language skills for business – the ability to confidently communicate both verbally and in writing
- Previous experience of working within a Shared Service environment
- Team management experience
- Knowledge of ERP, ideally SAP
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
All third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Hudson for consideration.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist