Accounts Assistant - Italian SpeakingVacancy posted: Tuesday, 4 April 2017
Job ref. no.: UK753230:S1
Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves 22 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we’re not stopping there. We’re home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there’s plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
Together we work hard to give our customers a better experience and are always looking for ways to improve in everything we do. That’s why our people are critical to our success. Our unique environment helps everyone to do their best work, fulfil their potential and achieve great things together.
This is a great opportunity to work for a global organisation where further progression in your career is available.
There are a number of opportunities available for candidates who have a solid finance background, ideally gained within a shared service/global finance team.
Accounts Assistant (various roles)
Aligned to one or more of Sky’s business areas, Accounts Assistants responsibilities can include:
- Manage P&L and Balance Sheet accounts, reconcile balances
- Calculate and prepare financial reports, to summarise financial and operating information and reconcile differences
- Perform period-end close activities
- Support commercial finance with timely, accurate and insightful reporting
- Support the financial control environment
- Fundamental knowledge of accounting and finance
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Italian language skills for business – the ability to confidently communicate both verbally and in writing
- Part qualified (CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience of shared services
- Knowledge of ERP, ideally SAP and/or Ariba
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
All third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Hudson for consideration.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist