Commercial & Finance AnalystVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Job ref. no.: CC/1001
Calling all Commercial & Finance Analysts. Stafffinders are working on behalf of our prestigious client who are currently looking for a flexible, committed individual looking to elevate their career.
This is a permanent role based in the Renfrewshire area. Salary is DOE. Please note, this role involves travelling and the successful candidate would be flexible to do so. Hours are 8-5pm Monday to Friday.
The main aim of this role is to provide support for all of the finance and commercial processes, maintaining accurate and timely management information and drive continuous improvement in all processes on this Key Account. The role will also require engagement with the Operations team to support them from a Commercial perspective as required.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, driven and hold the required focus to play a key role in a developing team.
- Month end preparation
- Ensure valid, Consistent, Accurate & Complete record keeping & ensure that all standard reporting information needed to effectively manage account is readily available
- Completion of Month End reports
- Inter-company (ensure open & effective communication channels & ensure that there are never any unresolved balances)
- Manage open accruals to ensure risk can be managed without impact to overall results
- Preparation and completion of budgets
- Assistance in completion of budgets in correct templates, full understanding of changes and be able to complete full reviews on the account
- Completion of annual budget packs
- Tracking Works/Spend
- Logging and tracking progress of all variable works, monitoring spend and progress for invoicing.
- Ensure that we have high quality spend information and analysis available (tracking tools are to be completed on monthly and ad-hoc basis)
- Invoicing & Cash Control
- Complete invoicing for works, ensuring all are paid within the agreed terms through liaison with client resolving any queries
- Operational Reviews
- Monthly reviews to take place to ensure strict controls are in place to monitor opportunities and risks to year end numbers
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is a graduate looking to progress in their career in this field or someone who is qualified by experience. An excellent opportunity not to be missed. Please apply today!
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Contact Name||Chloe Callery|
|Address||6 New Street ,
Established in 1971, Stafffinders is an award-winning supplier of tailored permanent, temporary and contract recruitment service across 28 specialist recruitment divisions. Alongside bespoke recruitment services, Stafffinders offer additional services to Candidates and Clients which include salary guidance, local market and labour research, HR services and skills assessment.
Stafffinders is an innovative second generation family business with offices on the West and East Coast of Scotland, and they are one of the most trusted and respected recruitment companies in the UK. Stafffinders has won many awards, including, UK Recruitment Agency of the Year, Scottish Recruitment Company of the Year and Family Business of the Year.
Stafffinders, like many of their Consultants, is a long-standing member of the REC, giving you complete confidence.
For more information or to discuss your unique recruitment needs, please call 0141 887 1155.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist