Management Accountant (Interim)Vacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Hutcheon Mearns have been retained to source an experienced Management Accountant for a leading oil service company to cover a period of maternity leave. Based in Aberdeen, starting late October, 6-8 month duration. Our client is backed by a major Private Equity firm, growing through acquisition and developing their service offering locally and internationally. This challenging, rewarding, fast paced role is responsible for overseeing and supporting the UK and International entities.
- Reconciliations: Ensure all core reconciliations (Bank, Cash, S/L, P/L, Asset Additions, Intercompany, Tax) are completed and all adjusting entries posted monthly. All other reconciliations as required monthly
- Fixed Asset: Ensure fixed asset records are accurate and updated in a timely manner
- Reporting: Timely and accurate production of Monthly and Year End accounts including supporting analysis eg. Sales/Debtors and Creditors from system
- Ad-hoc Reporting: Preparation of financial information as may be required by local and senior management
- Planning: Coordination of preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Control: Ensure effective execution of financial policies & controls and contribute to their ongoing development
- Performance Improvement: Identify and support continuous improvement in financial (revenue, costs, working capital, Capex, Tax) management
- Audit: together with Group personnel coordinate audit and statutory reporting process
- Tax: ensure compliance with all local tax obligations: GST and Corporate
- Other: Working closely with the Country Director and CFO
To be considered you will have extensive experience in a similar role. Candidates with experience of working in a fast paced, small to medium sized oil service business are encouraged to apply.
To find out more about this opportunity please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
We don’t advertise all of our live vacancies or consultancy projects at Hutcheon Mearns. Uniquely, we have an in house team of Chartered Accountants who are available to discuss available options and career goals with you. To set up a call or meeting please follow the application link.
199 Westburn Road
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist