Financial Controller - VR/14646Vacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: úCommensurate with experience
Job ref. no.: VR/14646 (14)
Financial Controller required, starting October for 12 month contract role with Oil Operator. This role requires a Qualified Accountant with upstream JV experience and experience in working with complex commercial experience. At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role essential.
Responsible for delivery of both internal and external accounting information and compliance with internal and external controls, duties include:
- Maintain robust/compliant internal control framework.
- Interrogation of Asset Financial Statements.
- Quarterly due diligence.
- Quarterly SOX self-assurance.
- Quarterly P&L/Balance Sheet Assurance and commentary provision.
- Focal point financial support to both the P&C and Operational teams.
- Management of AFE process.
- Maintenance of SAP Master Data.
- Financial Assurance of FM’s.
- Preparation of annual budgets.
- Monthly assurance of external reporting information feed.
- Monthly billings assurance.
- Audit co-ordination for Asset.
- Quarterly Balance Sheet Integrity assurance exercise for GL coding.
- Half yearly assurance of allocation cycles.
- Quarterly sign off of asset time-writing profiles.
- Preparation/Calculation of Monthly financial recharges to field user groups.
- Monthly and quarterly asset accrual sign off.
|Address||Thorpe Molloy Recruitment
38 Albyn Place
About Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment provides professional resourcing services within the following specialisms:
: Accountancy & Finance
: Business Development & Sales
: Legal & Contracts
: Human Resources
: Office Personnel
: Professional Trades
: Supply Chain
Candidates benefit from our strong, long term relationships formed across international firms and local entrepreneurial businesses. In conjunction, our clients benefit from our rich talent pool of candidates, impartial advice and unrivalled local market knowledge.
Recruiting across all market sectors we source permanent, temporary and part-time talent efficiently and effectively, from entry level vacancies through to director and board level appointments.
Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients and candidates. To consistently achieve this we work to the Values which are at the heart of our organisation.
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist