Accounts Assistant - VR/14727Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 25 October 2016
Salary: úCommensurate with experience
Job ref. no.: VR/14727 (12)
We have an exciting permanent position based in Aberdeen for an Accounts Assistant. Candidates must have experience in multi-currency bank reconciliation and SAP.
• Review the reports to ensure enough descriptions for reconciling items and correct closing balances displayed before passing to Senior Manager for review.
• Ensure all backup is provided with the final rec and balances in the rec match SAP GL accounts.
• Responsible for ensuring all transactions are posted and reconciled.
• During the Month End timetable undertaking a review of costs received and preparation of the accruals.
• Preparing and updating analytic information.
• Be responsible for Fixed Assets outstanding.
|Telephone||01224 327 000|
About Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment provides professional resourcing services within the following specialisms:
: Accountancy & Finance
: Business Development & Sales
: Legal & Contracts
: Human Resources
: Office Personnel
: Professional Trades
: Supply Chain
Candidates benefit from our strong, long term relationships formed across international firms and local entrepreneurial businesses. In conjunction, our clients benefit from our rich talent pool of candidates, impartial advice and unrivalled local market knowledge.
Recruiting across all market sectors we source permanent, temporary and part-time talent efficiently and effectively, from entry level vacancies through to director and board level appointments.
Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients and candidates. To consistently achieve this we work to the Values which are at the heart of our organisation.
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist