Senior AccountantVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Salary: DOE level and qualifications
Closing date: 20 January 2017
Job ref. no.: LN38126
We are delighted to be supporting our client in the recruitment of Senior Accountant to support the Divisional Financial Controller on an initial temporary basis, to undertake responsibility for maintaining accurate legal entity balance sheet accounts and reconciliations, the management and coordination of all internal and external audit deliverables and ensures the Division's compliance with relevant accounting policies and procedures at all times.
You will be a fully qualified Accountant (CA/ACCA/CIMA) with a progressive career history to date and seeking that next career step.
*** Candidates must be able to start at short notice and to undertake international travel on a monthly basis ***
Your duties will include:
- Assist in the provision of accurate and timely management accounting requirements on a monthly basis
- Prepare and maintain accurate legal entity books and records
- Prepare complete and file statutory financial statements across multiple jurisdiction as required
- Review Indirect Tax calculations and payments
- In conjunction with the Corporate Tax Department, ensure company's compliance with tax legislation
- Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures, including those established under the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
- Timely coordination and management of corporate external and internal audit deliverables
- Monitor and ensure Division's compliance with AFE, spending and accounting policies and procedures
- Monitor compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and related company policies
- Work with Division Management to assist in annual budget preparation and regular forecasting
- Assist with the supervision of the accounts receivable function
- Maintain files as necessary for department recordkeeping
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
|Contact Name||Lucy Nicoll|
About Eden Scott
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist