Group Finance ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 14 February 2017
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
Closing date: 02 March 2017
Hutcheon Mearns are partnering with a leading supplier of consultancy services to the oil and gas sector based in Aberdeen. Our client is owned and backed by a major international group, which provides has provided access into new markets, personal and business growth opportunities, and financial stability.
In Aberdeen, the finance department is led by an experienced Finance Director. Due to an international restructure, our client is looking to strengthen the local team in Aberdeen by appointing a Group Finance Manager into this newly created role.
Working in a small team and managing one accountant and one finance assistant, the position on offer requires a hands on and experienced financial professional.
- Accountable for the day to day finance function for four entities
- Accountable for the accurate and timely reporting of monthly and year end financial results
- Develop and support other staff members in the Finance Department
- Responsible for assuring performance in accounting operations, enhancing management reporting and developing the necessary systems and processes to deliver the reporting and accounting operations
- Assist the Finance Director in providing support to the sales team with specific ad hoc queries relating to pricing and/contracts/ proposals
- Ensure all budgets, re-forecasting and financial protocol deadlines are met
- Provide support to the sales team with regular updates on personal performance KPI that are part of their goals (bookings, recognised revenue)
- Provide support to the consulting department with specific ad hoc queries relating to utilisation, realisation rate, project profitability
- Human Resources: Manage HR systems and liaise with professional advisors
- Quality Management: Adhoc support to external consultant with respect to the ISO system
- IT: Liaise with third party and in-house support
Position suits an experienced accountant who is accustomed to working in a small, fast paced finance function in a varied role.
To find out more about this newly created opportunity please apply with your CV. All communication is handled in the strictest of confidence.
199 Westburn Road
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Finance ManagerJames Donaldson & Sons, aberdeen
- Finance ManagerAberdeen Appointments Agency, aberdeen
- Finance ManagerSearch Consultancy, stirling-(town)
- Senior Financial Controller - High Growth Tech BusinessKAL, edinburgh
- Finance ManagerRight People Recruitment Solutions, aberdeen
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist