Finance ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Closing date: 03 March 2017
Job ref. no.: NS001
Nu-Style Products Ltd (Scotland) Ltd
Nu-Style Products Ltd, part of the James Donaldson Group, manufactures and supplies an extensive range of laminate, roofing and sheet metal products for the construction and associated industries.
Due to our continuing success, we are looking to recruit a fully qualified Finance Manager to join our team.
The Role: Finance Manager
Based in Aberdeen, the successful candidate will manage the day to day finance and administration function of the business by applying a proactive and practical approach to the role.
Key elements of the role will include;
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Providing monthly sales reports including year on year and budgetary variances
- Ensuring that all reporting deadlines are met on time e.g. month end and year end
- Maintaining appropriate legislative records and liaising with external auditors during the annual audit process
- Managing the day to day finance and admin function of the business
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be expected to make decisions based on your previous experience and commercial knowledge. You must be a strong leader and have the ability to work closely with Departmental Managers.
You must also be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Honest and trustworthy
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Good work ethics, awareness and sensitivity
- Pro active self-starter with a confident and resilient can-do attitude
The successful candidate will ideally be fully CIMA, ACCA or ICAS qualified with minimum 2 years management experience.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist