Trainee Management AccountantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 911142
911142 - Trainee Management Accountant
Our client offers a range of recycling solutions and waste management services in the Highlands.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Trainee Management Accountant, based in Alness, Highlands.
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in accountancy, working in a varied challenging environment covering all aspects of the business.
- Our client is looking for a high calibre graduate with a relevant Degree or HND in accountancy, or part qualified ACCA or CIMA, looking to develop your skills in commercial environment with ambition to be fully qualified
The role will be responsible for the accounting function including:
- Quarterly management accounts
- Cash flow management
- Annual Statutory Accounts
- Year-end accounts
- Fixed assets
- Accruals and prepayments
- The candidate will be given training and support from within the business by a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- The client uses Sage Line 50 and intends to implement a new operating and billing software in 12 months' time, this would be led by the new incumbent.
- This role would initially cover a Billing Administrator role within the business for up to 6 months which will help the client bridge a maternity leave gap.
- This will allow a good grounding in the business and a sound knowledge of the work of others that this role will supervise when progressing to the Management Accountant Role.
- The Billing Administrator is responsible for issuing all sales invoices accurately and on time, using our bespoke database Customer Management System and Sage.
- Support will be given for the successful candidate to achieve qualified ACCA or CIMA status.
- Hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm.
This is a permanent position.
The salary for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 911142.
|Contact Name||Pauline Neale|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist