Financial AccountantVacancy posted: Friday, 10 February 2017
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 plus excellent benefits
Rutherford Cross is delighted to be partnering with a highly successful business, based in Ayrshire to recruit a Financial Accountant. The position is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant, to work with a business eager to reward a high standard of work with career development.
The position requires an individual with first-rate technical accounting skills, ideally a candidate who has trained in practice.
- Preparing financial statements for review by senior management
- Produce monthly analysis and commentary, explaining key variances
- Review adherence of strict compliance policies
- Providing technical accounting guidance, to the Project Accounting Teams on an ad-hoc basis
- Taking responsibility as the primary contact role for both our external and internal auditors
- Liaising with external tax advisors in the production of tax computations and returns.
- Assist in the production of cash flow forecast
- Salary £38,000-£45,000
- Excellent company pension
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Paid overtime
- A degree of flexible working
- 33 days annual holiday entitlement
To register your interest in this position please contact Jonathan Donnelly,
|Contact Name||Jonathan Donnelly|
|Telephone||0141 611 7770|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist