Newly Qualified Financial AccountantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 14 February 2017
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Location: Ayrshire South
HR Consultancy are delighted to working with an exciting and modern organisation based in Ayrshire. The organisation is reliant on the accuracy and operational involvement of the finance department to assist and guide in projects, development and expansion. The role will be dealing with key areas of the business so the ability to communicate effectively with both financial and non-financial team members is essential.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Preparing draft financial statements for review by finance management before submission
- Preparing an analytical review of the monthly financial statements, fielding questions from finance management and seeking explanations for variances from the business.
- Liaising directly with the Corporate accounting team, ensuring inter-company transactions are complete and accurate, and fielding review queries they may have.
- Preparing draft statutory financial statements for review by finance management and the board of directors.
- Providing technical accounting assistance, when needed, to the Project Accounting Teams.
- Assuming the primary contact role for both our external and internal auditors, and managing the production of agreed upon deliverables by the finance department
- Liaising with and supporting our external tax advisors in the production of tax computations and returns.
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
- Fully qualified (ICAS) up to 2years PQE
- Proactive approach
- Previous experience in a fast-paced organisation.
- Ability to interact and influence senior individuals
- Previous use of Sage and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Calum Parker.
|Contact Name||Calum Parker|
|Telephone||0141 353 8378|
|Address||58 West Regent Street
Since opening in 1995, HR Consultancy has built its reputation on the delivery of a highly professional recruitment service to a large number of leading businesses. Our offices in Glasgow offer a comprehensive range of services from high-volume recruitment campaigns to specialist senior assignments, across a wide range of sectors.Company profile View all jobs with HR Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Finalist/Qualified AccountantHudson Accounting & Finance, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist