FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANTVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + COMPETITIVE BENEFITS
Closing date: 22 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 6881755
Reed are exclusively recruiting for a Financial Accountant for our renowned client based in based in Bathgate. This global company will offer you fantastic opportunities to develop and progress in a face paced friendly environment. This is an excellent opportunity for an excellent organisation with some fantastic benefits.
This role will give you the opportunity to be involved with the following:
* Ensure intercompany trade and other loan transactions with UK entities are correctly recorded and reconciled monthly
* Ensure the delivery of a fully reconciled trial balances on a monthly basis and ensure that all reconciling items identified are cleared timeously
* Monthly VAT reporting for the company's sites
* Ensure that all taxation matters are executed correctly and timeously in accordance with statutory requirements
* Ensure effective working capital management and to further improve the UK's cash flow management and forecasting processes
* Support the year-end audit and the subsequent preparation and production of statutory accounts
* Assist in the development and implementation of a Finance strategy to streamline business processes and optimise the use of financial systems
* Support the development and implementation of financial policies and procedures
* Develop financial partnering relationships across the global Finance team and operational teams
* Support the business develop robust capital investment projections, profiling and subsequent recording
* Providing financial management information and support to meet client requests
* Undertake ad-hoc project work as required and respond effectively to any corporate queries arising
You will be skilled and/or qualified in the following areas:
* It is essential you have a strong knowledge of reconciliations - inter-company, balance sheet
* Strong knowledge of month end
* You will ideally be a Qualified Accountant but applications will be considered from those who can clearly demonstrate their ability to carry out the above tasks
* You will ideally have worked for a larger organisation
* A strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential
* You will be outgoing in your personality
* You will have a strong knowledge of managing process improvements
To apply for this role please do so by attaching your most up to date CV. Alternatively please contact James Bakewell on 0131 226 3686 or for a confidential discussion.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.
|Contact Name||James Bakewell|
|Telephone||0131 226 3686|
About Reed Finance
Reed has over forty years of recruitment experience which is why Reed Finance is a name you can trust. Reed Finance currently secures placements for over 350 qualified accountants every month. We are delighted to offer you a dedicated approach that meets the needs of senior finance professionals.
Whether you're looking for an immediate move, or simply interested in finding out more about the current market place, please contact Reed Finance in complete confidence, with no obligation.
Welcome to Reed Specialist Recruitment, specialist provider of contract, permanent, temporary and outsources recruitment solutions across Scotland and the greater UK. With offices located throughout Scotland, we are fully equipped to source the right talent to suit your requirements across over 17 different specialismsCompany profile View all jobs with Reed Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist