Assistant AccountantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Salary: Competitive remuneration package
Job ref. no.: MT RT / 5531
Role: Assistant Accountant
Salary: Competitive remuneration package with development opportunity
Meraki Talent’s exceptional client is offering a unique and exciting new opportunity for an Assistant Accountant. This is an integral part of the finance team, reporting to and supporting senior management and with pivotal responsibilities over a small team. This is an opportunity to join a growing department on a full-time, permanent basis. A great opportunity for an experienced finance professional, who is currently actively studying towards a recognized accountancy qualification, to join an organisation at a time of planned, restructuring and within a role that allows for personal development.
- Provide budget preparation, monitoring and financial control.
- Provide financial technical support and guidance to non-finance teams and stakeholders.
- Ensure accurate and compliant financial management and reporting.
- Produce monthly accounting information and reporting.
- Build strong relationships with key project stakeholders and provide analysis and data to aid decision-making.
- Establish and develop clear best practice and BAU processes.
- Line management of the transactional team and providing support when required.
- Work closely with key and senior people within the organisation in order to effect decision-making and deploy accounting good practices.
- Recent, previous experience within an accountancy based role
- Studying towards a recognized accountancy qualification such as CIMA, ICAS or ACCA (continued support will be provided in this role)
- Advanced-level Excel and financial systems skills
This role would be an ideal opportunity for an assistant accountant. If you can exhibit up to date experience in this field and you are looking for an opportunity that will provide challenge and the ability to take ownership for key elements and build and develop a role in a growing team, please apply immediately or contact Ryan Tait on or email
About Meraki Talent Limited
Meraki (n.) the soul, creativity or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work.
Meraki Talent was founded in January 2015 to provide high-end recruitment solutions to Financial, Professional and Energy Markets in the UK and Internationally.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist