Finance AnalystVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: Not Specified
Job ref. no.: 0048612_P0057632
TITLE: Finance Analyst
LOCATION: Dundee, UK
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR's assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR () is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
POSTION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
We are seeking an individual with strong accounting and analytical skills for a role within Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis. This position requires an enthusiastic and motivated team player, with a strong sense of accountability and an ability to work closely with all organisations. Primary responsibilities will include assisting with the preparation of Foreign Exchange (FX) impacts globally, Order Backlog reporting and Labor Actual reporting as well as ad-hoc analysis requests.
- Assist with the monthly calculation of global Foreign Exchange (FX) impacts
- Assist with monthly and quarterly Order Backlog reporting
- Prepare monthly Labor reporting
- Provide analytical support and ad-hoc analysis as required
- Support Finance processes and policies
- Help drive further process improvements in reporting and analysis
- Bachelor's Degree, Accounting, Finance, or other related Business discipline
- 0-3 years of experience in a Finance role or Finance-related specialties
- Able to communicate effectively across all levels of management
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications - with strong Excel skills
- Able to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment
- Strong financial and analytical skills gained through experience or through a formal Accountancy qualification
- Experience with HFM, ERP and Business Objects preferred
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
|Contact Name||John Cairney|
|Contact Instructions||To Apply For This Position Please Click The Apply Button|
NCR revolutionized business transactions bringing the Cash Register to international prominence and opening one of the worldÃ¢Ã¢â¬Ã¢â¢s first sales schools. Today, NCR celebrates more than 125 years of business and continues to be the face of innovation, bringing to market state-of-the-art IT solutions that make headlines and constantly push the boundaries of technology.
Help lead the way to the next generation of self-service technology by revolutionizing how consumers interact with businesses around the world.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist