Financial ControllerVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Salary: up to £50'000 plus bonus
Here at Peter Vardy we’re a bit off the wall and constantly moving at 100mph, we celebrated our 10th Anniversary this year but in our strive to be the World’s Best at everything we do our team is changing and ever growing. So, it makes sense that to be the best we need to hire the best!
Before you read any further ask yourself this these questions?
Are you World Class at what you do?
Is a superfast paced working environment where you thrive?
If you’ve ticked the above boxes, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller/ Dealership Accountant to join our team at our Brand-New Dundee site.
Your role will be to lead and manage the accounts department operations, ensuring company income and expenditure is processed accurately and within set deadlines. Produce all company management accounts, budget and forecasting data, complying with all company policies, and relevant legal and professional guidelines. As well as providing relevant & timely financial information to the Directors to enable a balanced and objective assessment of the Group’s strategy and objectives.
- Assist in the development of sales plans and budgets with the Managing Partner
- Assist the dealership management team with the assessment of trends in all key financial indicators and likely financial consequences
- Ensure that the payment of salary and wages to dealership personnel is carried out timely and accurately and that all records, either by law or by the Company, are maintained
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliation’s are completed in line with the Group procedure
- Control proper banking procedures following Group policy
- Prepare monthly accounts, forecasts and trends to meet Group deadlines
- Ensure Credit Control procedures are adhered to
- To support the Managing Partner and Finance Director by undertaking a range of additional duties as required
- Make effective use of time, prioritising where necessary and always seeking to provide solutions to problems and add value.
- Continually develop personal knowledge and skills through learning, development and experiences
As a person you will be a true controller, able to provide leadership, financial governance, and create efficiencies in controls, processes and procedures. You must have the ability to build and develop lasting relationships at all levels, have strong communication skills and a high level of personal and professional integrity. Previous experience as an Accountant within the automotive industry is essential, as well as having experience of managing and leading a team.
So what’s in it for you?
- An exceptionally competitive salary with a huge range of company benefits.
- Company Car.
- 32 Day annual leave.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Share Options
Click below to apply today!
|Telephone||0141 773 5303|
About Peter Vardy Ltd
Peter Vardy Limited is one of the most exciting new names to enter motor retailing for many years.
We're a young, vibrant company with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers. Our dealerships are fun places to be with a lively atmosphere and the guarantee of a friendly welcome.
We believe colleague satisfaction is the route to customer satisfaction so we make sure our working environments have the latest equipment and our colleagues receive the support they need.
Peter Vardy is one of the most exciting names in motor car retailing. We're a young and vibrant Scottish car dealership with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers.Company profile View all jobs with Peter Vardy Ltd
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist