Accounting Supervisor - Management AccountsVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000
Job ref. no.: RT / MT 41558
Are you looking for opportunities in a rapidly developing and expanding business?
Meraki Talent’s client is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance professional. This is a pivotal role within the finance team, managing your own workload in all aspects of financial and budget accounting. This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing business on a full-time, permanent basis. A great opportunity for an experienced finance focussed person to really be involved in a business at a truly exciting time.
- Responsible for the analysis of ledgers, controls and management data.
- In-depth review of process to ensure continuous improvement.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and provide financial information and data to aid reporting.
- Assist with budgets and forecasting analysis and reporting, providing guidance as required.
- Assist with the day to day supervision of transactional staff.
- Work closely with key and senior people within the organisation in order to effect and deploy good practices.
- Recent, previous experience within an accountancy and finance based role, ideally studying towards a accountancy qualifications such as CIMA or ACCA
- Experience of analysing complex data-sets
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Advanced-level Excel and financial systems skills
This role would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced finance professional who is look to be involved in a range of pivotal responsibilities. If you can exhibit up to date experience in this field and you are looking for an opportunity that will provide challenge and the ability to take ownership for key elements and build and develop a role in a growing team, please apply immediately.
About Meraki Talent Limited
Meraki (n.) the soul, creativity or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work.
Meraki Talent was founded in January 2015 to provide high-end recruitment solutions to Financial, Professional and Energy Markets in the UK and Internationally.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist