Management AccountantVacancy posted: Friday, 10 February 2017
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 DOE
Job ref. no.: MC135
Jenson Fisher has been retained to recruit a Management Accountant to join an established and growing business based in Dundee. As part of a structured finance team, the role reports directly into the Finance Director with exposure to all commercial elements of the business.
- Provide financial information in order for senior management to make key business decisions.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Analysing business and financial performance.
- Management of foreign currency transactions.
- Work closely with Directors, budget holders and the wider management team.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly board reporting packs.
- Reporting on key indicators and identifying actions to improve performance.
- Recommend methods and proposals for cutting costs.
- Qualified/Part Qualified/Qualified by Experience Accountant (CA/CIMA/ACCA).
- Strong knowledge of analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Experience working in a similar role.
- Previous experience of communicating financial information to budget holders.
- A pro-active approach to your work with an analytical mind.
To apply you may be an ambitious Qualified Accountant or at an advanced stage with your professional studies. You will have excellent management accounting skills and transferable experience gained from a similar, hands-on role. You must also be a strong communicator, able to communicate financial information to non financial people.
|Contact Name||Martin Crines|
|Address||Unit 15, Propsect III, Gemini Crescent, Dundee Technology Park, Dundee, DD2 1SW|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist