Management AccountantVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Management Accountant role with a national manufacturing business based in Dunfermline. This role reports directly to the Finance Manager and responsibilities include:
- Providing management accounting support to various departments
- Preparation of annual budgets in liaison with Directors and other budget holders across the business
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Supporting the creation and monitoring of finance business plans
- Providing ongoing financial support to Directors and other budget holders including provision of ad-hoc reports and responses to other financial queries
- Budgetary monitoring, reporting and variance analysis
- Liaising and providing guidance to budget holders
Applicants that are both Part-Qualified and Qualified will be considered for this role ideally with a proven track record of previously undertaking a hands on Management Accounting role. Strong communication skills are essential given the interaction required with various stakeholders across the business and intermediate / advanced excel skills are also an essential requirement. Salary $35,000 - £40,000 per annum.
|Contact Name||Mark Carrigg|
|Telephone||0131 220 2209|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Company AccountantHudson Accounting & Finance, stirling-(town)
- Assistant AccountantReed Accountancy, falkirk-(town)
- Part-Qualified AccountantRobert Half Finance & Accounting, edinburgh
- Assistant Finance ManagerSanderson Recruitment Plc, edinburgh
- Commercial Finance AnalystSanderson Recruitment Plc, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist