Finance Manager With A Global OrganisationVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: £40,000 + competitive benefits package
iMultiply Resourcing are delighted to be engaged on the position of Finance Manager based in the Edinburgh.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global client who are expanding their brand and offering globally. To further assist a growing client base they are searching for a Finance Manage to come on board and lead a small team of part qualified individuals. Based in Edinburgh you will be situated in my client’s central offices with quick links to public transport. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an organisation that can offer you both local and global progression options.
The Finance Manager position has been newly created to facilitate growth within the company. You will be the most senior individual in the team and tasked with assisting one of the company’s key clients. This role will give you fantastic exposure to This role will not only include getting your hands dirty but also the training and management of several part qualified individuals within your team.
The position of Finance Manager will offer a salary of up to £40,000 plus competitive package. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a client facing finance manager in a company with strong global progression options. Ideally to move into this role you should have experience managing a team and being in a client facing role.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following:
- To support a small team of part qualified individuals to ensure that all reposting and services are delivered on time.
- Reviewing and presenting management accounts
- Variance analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT & CIS returns
- Creation and monitoring of budgets
- Internal and external forecasting
- Creation and developing of annual business plans
- Cashflow forecasting & reporting
- Accruals, prepayments & journals
- Overseeing purchase ledger, sales ledger & bank reconciliations
- Ensuring adherence with statutory returns & compliance
- Assisting with internal & external audits
- Assisting with corporation tax returns
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
- A Qualified Accountant – ACCA/CIMA/ICAS/ICAEW
- People management or supervisory experience
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Duncan Cowan for a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.
|Contact Name||Duncan Cowan|
|Telephone||0131 603 7747|
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Full Time Financial Controller Based In EdinburghYard Associates, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist