Finance ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Closing date: 10 October 2016
iMultiply Resourcing are delighted to be recruiting the position of Finance Manager based in Edinburgh city centre.
A globally recognised group with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellence on a variety of levels. The organisation has developed and grown through this excellence as well as through its opportunistic approach to becoming market leaders.
The opportunity of Finance Manager is a newly created position that has been developed due to the growth of the organisation and in particular the success of the business. The facilities lend themselves to a variety of activities and events including professional meetings, weddings, exhibitions and social events. Additionally it will offer a large food and beverage operation which includes management of venue bars, private banqueting and a high street café. This position is a standalone role, and the ideal candidate would have experience of working in a similar position.
The position of Finance Manager is offering a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 including excellent benefits and generous holiday allowances. Their offices are based in Edinburgh city centre and are easily associable via public transport.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Production of management accounting information as requested by Management.
- Prepare and manage annual budgets, monthly profit and loss and forecast reports.
- Improve accounting controls and the provision of income and expenditure information.
- Assess and improve the quality of recording of financial transactions for both the accounting and “in-house” systems and to simplify procedures to support the management team.
- Processing purchase and sales ledger invoices on a daily basis
- Assist the management team in reducing costs and improving overall profitability.
- Assess and improve internal financial procedures, including weekly/monthly management accounts and cashflow management.
- Oversee the company weekly and monthly payrolls
- Ensure all statutory reporting deadlines, including HMRC payments, are adhered to.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Qualified by industry experience or part qualified CA, ACCA, CIMA or – Essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel to an advanced level – Essential
- Experience working within the hospitality sector – Desirable
- Knowledge of Sage accounting system – Essential
- The ability to work in a stand alone role - Essential
Please do not hesitate to contact Lewis Cavanagh for a private and confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.
|Contact Name||Lewis Cavanagh|
|Address||8b McDonald Road,
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist