Management AccountantVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Closing date: 15 October 2016
Job ref. no.: RR575
Talent Focus is working with a manufacturing client to the East of Edinburgh who is looking to recruit a Management Accountant with experience of month-end reporting, standard costing and finance systems. The role will report directly to the Finance Director and provides a significant opportunity to be involved in a wide variety of activities.
Principle Roles and Responsibilities
Month end reporting – responsible for the production of monthly management accounts
- Cost accounting
- Preparing forecast templates (e.g. sales, stock demand)
- Preparation of quarterly financial summary reports
- Assist with the preparation of audit information and liaise with external auditors as required
- Support implementation of processes and controls
- Generate and update policies/procedures
- Support the Finance Director with ad hoc duties when required
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Recognised accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience of management accounts, cost accounting or manufacturing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including the use of Excel
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, written and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work flexibly, under time constraints and unsupervised
- Methodical and logical problem solving approach
|Contact Name||Rachel Reynolds|
|Telephone||0131 300 0635|
|Address||13 Atholl Place
About Talent Focus Executive Search
Talent Focus Executive Search (www.talentfocus.co.uk) partners with its clients to identify and attract talented Managers, Executives and Non-Executives to their organisations, both in the UK and Internationally.
We operate across all disciplines with recent appointments that include Managing Director, Sales & Marketing Director / Manager, Human Resources Director / Manager, Finance Director / Manager, Risk Director, IT Director / Manager, Purchasing Director, Supply Chain Director, Audit Manager and General Manager.
What we do is simple. We help match the right people with the right organisations and in the right roles. This means we take time to understand you, we listen to your needs and objectives, we use plain English, we keep everything transparent, and we work collaboratively to achieve long term results.
It is refreshingly simple; we just do the right thing, the right way... and we do what we say we are going to do
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist