Management AccountantVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Job ref. no.: UK749284
Hudson’s client is a unique SME based in Edinburgh city centre, due to an impending maternity leave there is a requirement for a Management Accountant to support the business initially for 6 months.
- Key business partner for Operations department
- Timely and professional completion of period, and year end Operations Financial Accounts and Management Reports (areas include operation losses, agency call centre, operations overheads for Edinburgh office
- Working closely with management accounting team in London office
- Commentary on period end variances
- Running period end meetings to discuss performance with senior management
- Preparation of period end journals and working papers
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA 1+ years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to build key relationships with other departments and external parties
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates understanding of end to end business process ( start and end points defined )
- Advanced Excel skills
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Graeme Bruce in our Edinburgh office.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Graeme Bruce|
|Telephone||0131 555 9859|
19a Canning Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist