Head Of FinanceVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £44,000 - £46,000
Job ref. no.: 78979
HEAD of FINANCE (EDINBURGH) £44,000 - £46,000
Change Recruitment Group have partnered with an international not for profit organisation, who are now looking to make the appointment of Head of Finance to their Edinburgh office. The role has been created on the back of continued growth across the organisation, and will play a key role in supporting the Executive team, whilst managing the day to day running of the Finance team.
You will hold complete responsibility for:
· Advising the Finance Director on all financial matters
· Preparing the annual budget and overseeing income and expenditure across departments
· Preparing annual accounts, including all support schedules, for presentation to the auditors
· Supporting and advising Directors, in the preparation of business plans
· Attend Board meetings and other committees as appropriate
· Leading and developing the finance team
· Developing and streamlining the accounting systems
· Ensuring appropriate financial controls are in place
This is a newly created opening and as such, will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to really make the role their own, whilst shaping the role as they see fit. The expectation and immediate need will be to understand and control the day to day financial activities, whilst over time providing the opportunity to get more involved and provide key input from a strategic perspective.
What you will bring to the role:
· You will be fully qualified (CA, ACCA or CIMA)
· Experienced in developing and leading a finance team (4+ staff)
· Ideally have qualified within the profession and now hold several years experience working within industry
· Have the ability & confidence to deputise for the Finance Director as and when required
· Hold excellent communication / interpersonal skills
· Career driven, confident and articulate in your delivery
Interviews have been scheduled for the week commencing 10th October. We would welcome applications from interested parties at the earliest opportunity. Given the appeal of this particular role, we would envisage a large applicant response, so early application would be advised.
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist