Accounts ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Closing date: 31 October 2016
£40,000 - £45,000 plus competitive benefits package and superb progression opportunities
iMultiply Resourcing are extremely excited to be working on the position of Accounts Manager in the Edinburgh city centre.
Would you like to work for a company with a corporate and professional reputation but with a fun working environment? Do you want to work for an accountancy firm that is ranked within the top 10 in the UK? Do you want to work a firm rapidly growing firm with a plethora of opportunity? If so this might be the ideal opportunity for you...
The position of Accounts Manager requires experience a managing a large portfolio of clients within an accountancy practice environment. The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with managerial experience, this position offers excellent progression prospects for the right individual.
The role of Accounts Manager will offer a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 plus a competitive benefits package. Their impressive offices are based Edinburgh city centre and easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Managing a diverse client portfolio whilst maintaining a high level of service
- Ensuring tight reporting deadlines are met
- Supporting and liaising with other teams within the business
- Coaching, developing and mentoring junior members of the team
- Playing a key role in the account management of the business' major clients
- Reporting to and updating partners/directors
- Cross selling the business' other services to clients
To be considered for this position you must have the following attributes:
- Qualified accountant - ESSENTIAL
- Have knowledge of both Accounts and Tax
- Strong numerical and IT skills
- Experienced in managing and coaching a team
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of client service
For more information please call Gareth Spowart for a confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||Gareth Spowart|
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist