Finance Analyst - Part QualifiedVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
An opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful and performing division within a global business based in Edinburgh as a Finance Analyst.
The business is a global powerhouse that is growing each year due to organic growth. The business is renowned as one of Edinburgh’s top employers, a reputation it has received through strong investment in obtaining and retaining exceptional talent
The position of Finance Analyst requires a highly analytically minded individual who is capable of business partnering with senior internal and external stakeholders. Due to the company’s size and continued growth this is an organisation where internal progression and development is not a question of if but when provided the successful candidate performs to the required standards and demonstrates the correct behaviours.
The role of Finance Analyst will offer a highly competitive salary of £23,000 - £26000 plus benefits including full study support. The business is based to the west of Edinburgh and is easily accessible via public transport or has parking facilities available onsite.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs
- P&L analysis
- Variance analysis
- KPI reporting
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Accruals, prepayments & journals
- Adhoc reports for Senior Management
- Building relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
- Actively studying an Accountancy qualification – ACCA/CIMA/ICAS
- Educated to degree level would be advantageous but not essential
- Analytically minded with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Ability to liaise, interact and influence senior stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Robinson of iMultiply for a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.
|Contact Name||Andrew Robinson|
|Address||8b McDonald road
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist