Senior Finance Project ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £400-450 a day
Closing date: 01 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 79157
Change Recruitment are currently working on a challenging but exciting contract role with our client a leading financial services business based in Edinburgh.
This role offers the opportunity to work with key finance and business leaders on a new 'high profile' project to deliver new finance structures and business changes that directly impact finance across the group.
Reporting to a Head of Finance and Lead Project Manager the role will involve:
- Developing new financial reporting suites
- Divisional cost analysis and oversight
- Direct and indirect cost process improvement
- Delivery of new legal entity reporting structure
- Project: clarifying, designing, planning and change implementation
- Delivery of key MI packs and reports
You will have a strong background in financial services with background in management/financial reporting, MI Analysis, Date Analysis and Projects.
You will be a qualified accountant and can demonstrate excellent systems knowledge and MS Excel skills.
Rate: £400-450 a day
|Contact Name||Scott Eccles|
|Telephone||0131 473 5014|
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist