Interim AccountantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
An organisation who are instantly recognisable and based in Edinburgh City Centre are currently looking for an Interim Management Accountant to join their vast and growing team.
iMultiply Resourcing are delighted to be working with an organisation who value their employees and can offer varied and interesting positions.
The position of Management Accountant arisen based in Edinburgh City Centre and is due to last for a minimum of 3-6 months however there is potential for this position to be extended. There is a very competitive rate on offer for the role dependent on experience.
In this role candidate duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Reporting and deputising for the Head of Finance
- Production of monthly & quarterly management accounts
- VAT returns
- Assisting with budget preparation
- Maintaining financial systems
- Making suggestions for process improvements
- Ad hoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Be part qualified, qualified or qualified by experience may also be considered
- Have previous experience in a similar role with the potential to hit the ground running
- Have strong data analysis experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Available to start at one weeks’ notice or less
If you have any questions or queries regarding this position then please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Robinson for a confidential discussion
|Contact Name||Andrew Robinson|
|Address||8b McDonald road
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist