Assistant Accountant (Practice Accountancy)Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £26000 - £31000 per annum
Closing date: 02 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 13771423/001
Our client is looking for an Assistant Accountant - it is essential they have a practice background
A leading firm
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from clients records maintained on Xero, Sage, etc.
- Preparation of management accounts with commentary.
- Preparation of planning including budget and fee quotes
- Providing analytical review of the figures in the accounts.
- Proofing of accounts and ensuring statutory disclosures are accurate.
- Provide a complete pack to managers for review which includes letter to the client, final accounts, a list of queries etc.
- Proactively communicate with managers on progress of workload and where possible, provide assistance with ad-hoc tasks.
- Proactively carrying out technical research to enhance knowledge and assist clients.
- Preparation of fee notes to be issued to client.
- Ad-hoc assurance work including grant claims and similar engagements.
- Liaise/meet with clients.
- Providing constructive advice to clients, for example, making recommendations to improve their accounts processes or identify cost savings.
- Provide training for clients on accounting software, including Xero and Sage.
- Assist managers with the review of planning and small accounts jobs.
A candidate with a practice background
Opportunity to study towards ACCA qualification and to progress within the team to Client Manager.
|Contact Name||Victoria Natillo|
|Telephone||+44 131 243 2919|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist