Finance Business PartnerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £42,000 - £46,000
Closing date: 10 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 79159
FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER (£42,000 - £46,mth FTC (Edinburgh)
One of Change Recruitment’s clients are now in the market for an experienced Finance Business Partner to cover a period of maternity. Initially this is being recruited on a 12mth FTC basis. The client are an instantly recognised brand, operating at the forefront of their market and currently going through an exciting period of growth on the back of a recent acquisition.
Based within their commercial finance team, your role will be cost lead, carrying out a full and in depth review of operational costs, whilst working with key stakeholder's across the business in order to drive financial performance.
· Supporting the Management Team in all aspects of financial management to ensure a strong focus on making commercial decisions
· Developing strong relationships with budget holders to ensure the financial team play an integral part in key decision making, relating to the operational costs of the business
· Complete quarterly finance reviews with Senior Management Team
· Deliver quarterly P&L re-forecasts as required, managing monthly risks and opportunities
· Work with the management team to produce annual P&L budgets
· Review monthly management accounts with budget holders
· Drive operational excellence across the business to encourage and identify process improvements
What are we looking for??
· A fully qualified Accountant
· Experienced Finance Business Partner, with excellent communications skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholder's
· Ability to identify and advise on initiatives to drive cost reduction
· Proven experience in preparing and reviewing management accounts
· Ability to drive continuous improvement in information provision
· Previous exposure to project accounting would also be seen as highly desirable
We are clearly looking for an experienced, commercially minded individual who'll be able to offer ‘real’ value to a role of this nature, and make an immediate impact. As with any 12mth FTC, there is always a strong likelihood that this may then lead on to something more long term, albeit there’s no guarantee.
Interviews have been scheduled for the week commencing 24th October. We are ideally looking for an immediate start and this will be on the back of a swift recruitment process. However, those who are on some form of notice will also be considered.
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist