Tax ConsultantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 4 January 2017
Job ref. no.: UK751860
Hudson’s client is a global financial services provider based in Edinburgh which is growing both organically and by acquisition. We are supporting the Tax Manager to recruit a Policy Holder Tax Consultant within the tax function of the business.
Central to the role is the analysis of tax changes and the impact these changes have on wider business.
The role may suit a part qualified Accountant looking to continue their exams (fully supported by the business) or could also accommodate a qualified Accountant with experience within industry, practice or financial services.
The main areas of responsibility:
- Maintaining technical knowledge of policyholder tax
- Provide accurate timely technical support, analysis and guidance to business areas
- Provide high level analysis of tax changes and the impact these changes have on Life and Pension business
- Deliver regular sampling and checking processes to ensure that policyholder tax is being administered accurately and in accordance with HMRC rules
- Ensure PAYE and Pension Administration tax compliance including reconciling and making payments
- Providing tax consultancy to compliance with policyholder tax regulations
- Alongside Group Tax, participate in negotiations with relevant government bodies, engage in debate and consultation with industry groups and work with Regulatory Strategy to influence tax legislation positively for strategic and operational objectives.
- Sharing and transferring tax technical knowledge across Customer Services
- Be a center of excellence for policyholder tax knowledge
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Graeme Bruce in our Edinburgh office.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Graeme Bruce|
|Telephone||0131 555 9859|
19a Canning Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist