Accounts Assistant (Senior)Vacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Salary: £27,000 - £31,000
Accounts Assistant (Senior) – Accountancy Practice/Firm
£27,000- £31,000 plus benefits
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant (Senior) role based in Edinburgh.
A mid tier firm with an excellent reputation for consistently providing a fantastic service to their diverse and wide-ranging client base. This firm is currently in a rapid period of growth and is an excellent time to get on board.
The position of Accounts Assistant is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate coming from an accountancy firm/practice background looking to develop their career in a highly reputable firm. The purpose of the role is to assist in the preparation and of analysing of client’s accounts.
The role of Accounts Assistant will offer a salary of £27,000 - £31,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package. The businesses stunning and modern offices are based in Edinburgh city centre.
The role will fashion the following duties:
- Advising and consulting with clients face to face and by telephone or email
- Preparing management accounts
- Preparing annual statutory accounts for a wide variety of SMEs
- Preparing VAT returns
- Communicating findings to senior management in a clear and concise manner
- Managing workload to ensure deadlines are met whilst always maintaining a high level of service
- On job support and training to junior staff
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this role you have the following skills/experience:
- Worked in an accountancy firm/practice environment for ideally 3-4 years ESSENTIAL
- Be personable and competent in building trust and rapport
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage and develop existing client relationships
- Be confident in working to tight deadlines effectively
For more information, please contact Gareth Spowart at the Edinburgh office for a private and confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||Gareth Spowart|
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist