Part Qualified AccountantVacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000
Part Qualified Accountant
£18,000 - £25,000
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the position of Part Qualified Accountant with our client in Edinburgh.
This business has significantly grown over the last 5 years as a result of expanding existing divisions and adding new divisions. They have now have a very talented and dynamic Senior Management team in place who have been tasked with further growth & enhancing their already impressive reputation.
The position of Part Qualified Accountant is a new position as a result of the growth highlighted above. To be considered for this position you must have experience within an Accountancy Practice. Exposure to systems such as Sage and Xero would be advantageous but not essential.
The role of Part Qualified Accountant will offer a salary of £18,000 - £25,000 plus a competitive benefits package. The business offices are based in the Edinburgh city centre.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Preparation of annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of forecasts, business plans and other reports
- VAT Returns
- Assisting with bookkeeping
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc duties
To be considered for this position you must be:
- Have at least 6 month experience working within an accountancy practice - ESSENTIAL
- Exposure to accounts preparation – ESSENTIAL
- Actively studying towards AAT/ACCA/ICAS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and under minimal supervision
Please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Spowart at the Edinburgh Office for a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity
|Contact Name||Gareth Spowart|
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist