Financial Accountant - LanguagesVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Job ref. no.: UK751741:S1
Fast paced multi industry organisation.
Excellent opportunity to carve out a career in a global company.
As a result of continued growth a fantastic opportunity now exists for a talented Financial Accountant to join the group reporting team of this award winning global business.
With operations throughout the UK and worldwide along with a track record of promoting from within they invest heavily in their people and can offer a truly global career.
If you have a flair for languages (European) and a genuine willingness to learn Italian we would be delighted to hear from you.
Within the role you will be responsible for:
- Be the primary point of contact and provide an appropriate professional presence to enhance the key strategic relationship between Country Finance teams and Shared Services
- Perform Profit Planning and Forecasting activities on an annual and monthly basis – integrity of the data is paramount.
- Provide variance analysis and reporting to internal customers and World Headquarters on a monthly basis
- Ensure monthly/quarterly Balance Sheet reconciliations are completed and reviewed each month to required timelines.
- Perform month end activities including journal processing, corporate recharges and analysis. Liaise with internal Payroll to obtain necessary information.
- Assist with Year end financials including but not limited to: reporting pack production, sequence and system set ups & involvement with statutory accounting,
- Liaise with internal and external audit for Balance Sheet accounts
- Project support and review on GL related projects throughout the organisation
- Involvement in groups projects to identify and drive process improvements
- Continuously seek opportunities for streamlining all finance processes and lead related implementation efforts
- Manage continued compliance with Sarbanes Oxley regulations
You will be Qualified or reaching final stages of qualification having ideally gained experience in a medium to large sized complex and innovative organisation, or you will be making your first move from the profession. You are hands on by nature and have the desire to take on the challenge of a growing, diversified business. You will have strong technical understanding, high analytical skills and key to your success will be your initiative, your drive and your presentation and communication skills. Experience of US GAAP and SOX knowledge are highly desirable.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Pamela McCulloch in our Glasgow office.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
|Contact Name||Pamela McCulloch|
|Telephone||0141 227 9104|
|Address||Hudson Global Resources
130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist