Business Services Assistant Manager - Accountancy PracticeVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Business Services Assistant Manager – Accountancy Practice/Firm
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged exclusively on the position of Business Services Assistant Manager which should progress to a Business Services Manager role within the next 12-24 months.
This position presents the opportunity to a join a small to mid-tier Accountancy Practice that are renowned for offering a phenomenal internal people proposition. This proposition ensures that staff feel valued, included and constantly motivated which translates to an exceptional level of service provide for their wide range of clients across a variety of sectors.
The position of Business Services Assistant Manager has arisen due to an internal promotion within the Practice. The ideal situation is for the successful candidate to be promoted to Business Services Manager within the next 12-24 months presenting a clear line of progression and development. To be considered you must have supervisory experience within an Accountancy Practice/Firm.
The role of Business Services Assistant Manager will offer a salary of £30,000 - £32,000 plus a competitive benefits package including generous holiday & pensions allowances. The offices are located in the heart of Edinburgh and easily accessible via public transport:
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
• Reporting to and deputising for the Head of Business Services
• Managing a team of 8 including Bookkeepers & Payrollers
• Managing a large portfolio of diverse clients including on and off site work
• Production and reviewing of management accounts
• Preparing and reviewing VAT returns
• Overseeing and reviewing general bookkeeping duties
• On occasions producing and reviewing of annual accounts
• Ensuring adherence to internal SLA deadlines
• Ensuring adhere with external statutory deadlines & returns
• Reviewing and developing processes, procedures & controls
• Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
• Accountancy Practice/Firm experience – ESSENTIAL
• Supervisory or managerial experience – ESSENTIAL
• Strong practical experience of management accounts, VAT returns and bookkeeping
• Ability to manage a team towards tight deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Spowart at the Edinburgh office for a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.
|Contact Name||Gareth Spowart|
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
As a market leading recruitment business with an in-depth knowledge of our specialist sectors, we work in strategic partnership with candidates and employers to deliver common goals with tenacity and integrity.
Our areas of expertise are Financial and Executive Search and our knowledge in these areas is helping to make us one of the country's fastest growing specialist recruitment businesses.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist