Assistant Accountant - Part QualifiedVacancy posted: Thursday, 12 January 2017
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
Closing date: 26 January 2017
iMultiply Resourcing are delighted to be engaged on a permanent Assistant Accountant position based in Edinburgh that would be ideal for a Part Qualified Accountant.
A well established and highly performing organisation that operates right across the Scotland. You will be based at the central hub working within a talented finance team that is once again growing due to further expansion giving the successful applicant ample opportunities for career development.
The organisation can be extremely flexible at what level the successful applicant is hired at resulting in a large variation in the potential salary banding. Furthermore, the organisation can tailor the role to match the individual's experience, skills and personal development plan. To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of three years practical finance experience including strong month end exposure and ideally within a fast paced & high volume environment.
The role will offer a highly competitive salary of £24,000 - £28,000 plus a full benefits package. A full study support package will be included for the successful candidate. The offices are based on the outskirts of Edinburgh city centre with parking available onsite.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to the Accountant with a dotted line to the Head of Finance
- Assisting with management & year end accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepayments, accruals and journals
- VAT returns
- P&L analysis
- Assisting with cashflow analysis & forecasting
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Liaising with the transactional team
- Bank reconciliations
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 3 years practical finance experience
- Actively studying towards their professional accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, or equivalent CCAB qualifications)
- Strong exposure to month end
- Exposure to a fast-paced and high volume environment would be advantageous
- An Advanced user of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you would like to have a confidential discussion please feel free to get in touch with Fiona Gardner.
|Contact Name||Fiona Gardner|
|Address||8b McDonald Road,
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
As a market leading recruitment business with an in-depth knowledge of our specialist sectors, we work in strategic partnership with candidates and employers to deliver common goals with tenacity and integrity.
Our areas of expertise are Financial and Executive Search and our knowledge in these areas is helping to make us one of the country's fastest growing specialist recruitment businesses.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist