Financial Accountant - 12 Month FTCVacancy posted: Thursday, 2 February 2017
This role is for a fixed term maternity cover and will involve reporting to the Regional Financial Controller. You will be responsible for production of the consolidated Group and European financial statements, management accounts and board packs.
Key Responsibilities: Your key duties will include:-
- Preparation of monthly consolidated management accounts (under IFRS) & board packs including balance sheet reconciliation and variance analysis
- Liaising with HR and an external payroll bureau
- Manging intercompany positions within the Group
- Regulatory Reporting & VAT returns
- Assisting with the Group and European audit process together with producing both entity and consolidated statutory accounts
- Ensuring compliance with covenants relating to third party agreements
- Assisting CFO and Regional Financial Controller with project work
- Supporting managers and the executive team with financial analysis & KPIs
- Maintaining a strong financial-control environment
- First Class Honours degree or equivalent in a numerical course
- Qualified or part qualified accountant (CA,ACA, ACCA)
- Experience working within a finance team or a professional services firm
- Strong analytical and technical skills and good attention to detail
- Comfortable hitting deadlines and working in a fast-pace, hands-on, high-growth environment
- Excellent communication skills, interacting with people at all levels and across all departments
- Commercial outlook, willing to use initiative and think laterally to get things done
- Ambitious, recently-qualified candidates are encouraged to apply if they have the right characteristics to succeed in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
About FNZ UK Ltd
At FNZ, we like to do things differently. And, for us, differentiation means giving our customers the power to create something entirely new for their clients. It means giving each and every system we create a distinctive look and feel - and an intuitive user interface. And it means backing this up with the support that keeps it all in a market leading condition.
Our business was founded on the belief that we offer something unique. We look to match technical ability with true thought leadership, providing experience and fresh ideas in equal measure to help you achieve something that will truly stand out in the market. Thats exactly what we do. And it lets you do what you do best.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist