Financial AnalystVacancy posted: Thursday, 9 February 2017
Job ref. no.: UK754557
Hudson is currently seeking an ambitious and energetic analyst who can demonstrate strong relationship management skills and have an ability to work well with others. The role will involve developing meaning relationships with the commercial and treasury area of the bank although no previous treasury experience is required. Some budgeting and forecasting experience is desirable however the most important competency is to have a commercial acumen and good problem solving skills. You must have a good working knowledge of excel.
The role will involve:
- Budgets & Re-forecasts – Responsible for delivery of budgets and forecasts, process information from various sources to ensure that robust and transparent plans are completed and signed off by senior management within agreed timescales and to acceptable tolerances.
- P&L reviews and forecasts- production of monthly product packs, highlighting risks and opportunities and full year out turn projections.
- Cash Flow forecasts– delivery and development of the regular cash flow analysis to support front office in its dealing decisions to ensure that all gaps in funding are known in advance and escalated appropriately.
- Scenario plans – assist the business in measuring impact of changes to the budgeted balance sheet and P&L positions. Working with other finance and commercial teams, update and reforecast changes to products for relevant working groups and stakeholders.
- Financial Analysis – Using existing models and developing new models ensure managers are provided with financial information to assist in strategic or pricing decisions.
- Commercial support and Challenge – positively challenge assumptions through analysis of trends and other MI available, to deliver realistic and balanced forecasts, budgets and business cases. Review outputs for accuracy.
- Ad Hoc - provide ad hoc support across the Finance team as required.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like a confidential discussion please contact Lucy Edgar in our Edinburgh office.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Lucy Edgar|
|Telephone||0131 555 9851|
19a Canning Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist