Accountant - Part QualifiedVacancy posted: Tuesday, 14 February 2017
Salary: up to £27,000
Closing date: 14 March 2017
Job ref. no.: 79595
Part Qualified Accountant | Up to £27,000 | Annual Bonus (Up to 20%) | Study Support | Edinburgh City Centre
Change Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a leading Edinburgh based SME who are looking to appoint an experienced Part Qualified Accountant to their central finance function. This is a newly created post which has been created on the back of a recent acquisition.
The position will report directly to the Head of Finance, whilst also supporting the Managing Director with specific core duties. The successful candidate will hold both excellent communication and technical skills, numeracy, planning and analytical experience, underpinned by a drive and ambition to develop personally and improve business performance and develop internally within a business.
Key duties of the role will include:
· Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
· Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning / forecasts
· Presenting the monthly accounts to the Board
· Preparation of monthly management accounts
· Liaising with external auditors to manage and assist with any audit requirements
· Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
· Making sure spending is in line with budgets
· Day to day financial management of assets, including ensuring liabilities met as fall due, VAT recording and reporting
This role would be well suited to individuals studying towards their professional accounting qualification. This role will offer genuine career progression over the next few years due to continued growth across the Group, in line with recent acquisitions.
You will be an excellent communicator and have the ability to build relationships across the wider business that will allow strategic goals to be met.
|Contact Name||Dean Bryce|
|Telephone||0131 225 7744|
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist