Management Accountant With Progression To Finance ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Salary: £28,000 - £38,000
iMultiply are partnering exclusively with an early stage business to assist with the key hire of a Management Accountant post based in Edinburgh.
This commercial and forward thinking business have entered the market place with a disruptive proposition that has been heavily backed by private funding & the UK government. Although a commercial business, this organisation has strong links to the Not-For-Profit sector which perfectly aligns with their visions, values and company ethos. This is an ambitious business that aims to grow significantly in 2017, with forecasted turnover exceeding 100m by year five.
The position of Management Accountant is a newly created post designed to provide the Finance Manager with more freedom to get involved in business and strategic planning. Due to the forecasted growth and expansion, there is a strong possibility of this role developing into a Finance Manager post within the near future. To be considered you must be a finalist (actively studying) or a qualified Accountant.
The role of Management Accountant will offer a salary of £28,000 - £38,000 plus a competitive benefits package. The offices are based 15 minutes outside of Edinburgh city centre with parking facilitates available onsite.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to and deputising for the Finance Manager
- Dotted line to the Director of Finance
- Mentoring a Finance Assistant
- Reviewing and developing processes, procedures & controls
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs
- Preparation of statutory accounts & returns
- Assisting with KPI setting & reporting
- Assisting with budgeting & forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Accruals, prepayments & journals
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following duties:
- Finalist (actively studying) or qualified Accountant
- Strong practical management accounts exposure
- Ability to interact and influence with senior internal and external stakeholders including non-financial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced user of Excel
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson for a private & confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||John Gilbertson|
|Telephone||0131 603 7747|
As a market leading recruitment business with an in-depth knowledge of our specialist sectors, we work in strategic partnership with candidates and employers to deliver common goals with tenacity and integrity.
Our areas of expertise are Financial and Executive Search and our knowledge in these areas is helping to make us one of the country's fastest growing specialist recruitment businesses.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist