Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
£18,000 - £21,000 plus study support
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the opportunity of Accounts Assistant within a top Accountancy Firm in Edinburgh city centre.
An outstanding Accountancy Firm that provides a professional, fun, interactive and engaging working environment to ensure every employee feels valued. The Firm has an exceptional reputation for promoting and developing internally with several Managers, Directors and Partners having initially joined the Firm from the early stages of their careers.
The position of Accounts Assistant is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate coming from a practice background looking to develop their career in a highly reputable firm. The purpose of the role is to assist in the preparation and of analysing of client’s accounts. Support will be provided towards relevant qualifications subject to senior management approval.
The role of Accounts Assistant will offer a salary of £18,000 - £21,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package. The businesses stunning and modern offices are based in Edinburgh city centre.
The role will fashion the following duties:
- Assisting with the facilitation of a large portfolio of diverse clients across various sectors
- Preparing annual statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and Ltd companies
- Preparing management accounts
- Accruals, prepayments & journals
- VAT returns
- Working closely with senior management including Managers & Partners
- Advising and consulting with clients face to face and by telephone or email
- Building relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Managing workload to ensure deadlines are met whilst always maintaining a high level of service
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this role you have the following skills/experience:
- Worked in an Accountancy Practice/Firm – ESSENTIAL
- Exposure to statutory & management accounts
- Working knowledge of Sage would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to build relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Gareth Spowart will be available for a confidential discussion regarding this role at the Edinburgh office.
|Contact Name||Gareth Spowart|
As a market leading recruitment business with an in-depth knowledge of our specialist sectors, we work in strategic partnership with candidates and employers to deliver common goals with tenacity and integrity.
Our areas of expertise are Financial and Executive Search and our knowledge in these areas is helping to make us one of the country's fastest growing specialist recruitment businesses.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist